Student Ambassadors represent the College at a variety of internal and external events for prospective students, parents governors etc. We are looking to recruit Student Ambassadors for 2018/19.
The role requires excellent customer service skills, a friendly attitude and a positive student view of the College, which will hopefully inspire prospective students.
There are many perks to becoming a Student Ambassador
- it's a great skill to have on your CV
- enhances your UCAS application
- you get paid a small fee per event
- benefit from a number of opportunities which are sometimes offered to the student ambassador team before other students
- included in marketing material such as the prospectus and promo video (if you give consent of course).